Space Engineers - Industria...
Soul02 - Dec 06 2014 01:11 PM
Farming Simulator 2015 - Po...
Alex_Tarentura - Nov 01 2014 09:34 PM
Farming Simulator 2015 - Fi...
Alex_Tarentura - Nov 01 2014 09:31 PM
Our most wanted mods for GTA 5
Alex_Tarentura - Oct 29 2014 06:34 PM
Modsaholic Needs You! P...
Super Snail - Oct 10 2014 05:26 AM
ETS 2 - Squirrel Logistics...
ServiusTheBear - Oct 06 2014 02:50 PM
Company Of Heroes - Eastern Front Updated
blackbishop informed us that the Eastern Front Development Team has released the 1.70 version of the mod on their website
- Quote blackbishop :
The new version 18.104.22.168 has been released! It has been 11 months of development and we have a a lot of changes coming, we also have a couple of new members: DMz and Beefy^ which will help us on the soviet and ostheer fronts of the mod. Now, for some details of what the patch contains:
- The most important achievement from this version is than now Eastern Front has been optimized! Thanks to DMz and Beefy^ now Eastern Front mod will use less resources, which means we expect players get a better experience while playing instead of frequent crashes.
- Soviets now have their own flags in their captured points, which means you won't see that blue flag anymore neither an allied flag. This also applies for Victory Points.
- Soviets now also have new models for their Firebase emplacement and their Outpost.
- Jumbo is no more the reward unit for the Calliope, which means the US faction has one less unit as reward, we might add one more or not in the future, although right now we cannot think of anything that fits.
- New maps, and many changes for the old ones to make sure they stay balanced.
- New weapon models for soviets, courtesy of inukshuk and eliwood.
- Soviets now display stats.
We would like to encourage you to contribute by posting, rating, and commenting on content.
Please Login or Register to use the full features.