Precision Engineering augments Cities: Skylines by adding angle snapping, guidelines and additional information to assist you when building roads, train lines, pipes and power lines.
If you like this mod, please remember to Rate Up! If you really like this mod and want to buy me a drink, you can donate here.
– Adds angle and distance measurements when building roads, train lines, pipes and power lines.
– Hold CTRL to enable snapping to angles (in 5 degree increments).
– Hold SHIFT to enable additional information display.
– (NEW) Hold ALT to enable snapping to guidelines.
– Display height of the road you are placing relative to ground level
– Display height difference between start and end point of a road (when placing, holding SHIFT)
– Does not override the default NetTool, so should be compatible with most other mods.
Note: For a more visual guide to the features, click here.
Can be safely removed at any time. Does not modify your save game file or need to be active when loading a save that previously used this mod.
Source code available here
Alternative – Get it on Steam Workshop